1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
PolyLearning.com provides its services to you, subject to the following Terms of Service. These policies may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review our updated terms and conditions always on this page. Usage of this site is subject to these Terms, Conditions and Policies, therefore please read the following information carefully.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. USAGE AND DISCLAIMER
PolyLearning.com is an Open Database and operates with a motto of collecting and sharing questions and answers that were asked in various interviews/exams. This data is collected and submitted by various users/visitors around the world. www.polylearning.com does not guarantee the re-occurrences or repetition of questions in same interviews/exams or any other interviews/exams.
The purpose of this site is to provide information to the public. Even though every care has been taken in compiling the information forwarded by certain enthusiastic users, www.polylearning.com doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the content or information that provided in this site and won't take responsible for any INCORRECT questions, answers, content and any other form of errors. Polylearning.com will not be responsible in anyway for any damages/consequences that might occur due to inclusion of some incorrect content or information in this site. So, use this information solely at your own risk.
Users submitting questions or answers or code to this site, asserts that he or she owns that data or otherwise has the right to redistribute it freely. www.polylearning.com assumes no liability for disputes regarding ownership, copyright, or trademarks of the data submitted to this site. www.polylearning.com reserves the right to refuse to post any submission, to alter submissions, and to remove a submission from the site. www.polylearning.com may exercise this right without any advance notice to the individual submitting the code or content. All trademarks and company names published in this site are subjected to their respected owners and companies.
3. COPYRIGHT POLICY
All pages, data and graphics presented on this website are the property of www.polylearning.com. The pages may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of www.polylearning.com. In this site, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us with all necessary documents/information that authenticate your authority on your property.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.